Designed by our Taputapu Toi team we present to you our latest modern, contemporary prints. Hang our prints as a set of three in your lounge, over your bed or in your guest room.
The three prints included are:
- Muri aroha is a representation of Papatūānuku's love radiating towards her beloved Ranginui. Illuminating from Ranginui's chest is the star cluster Matariki which is subtly shown within the lines.
- Ranea is a representation of Ranginui, Tamanuiterā and Hinemoana and their connection together. The pattern subtly shown between the lines is a Pātiki design that represents abundance.
- Te Koronga encourages us to look upwards to the sky for inspiration and to also acknowledge the whenua to ground ourselves. The subtle tukutuku patterns represent the weaving of these two things together.
- Recycled paper
- Paper size variations A3 or A4
- Two colourways kōkōwai or kawakawa
- Printed at Fusion Print, Waikato’s leading sustainable printer
Enjoy your very own Taputapu Toi design print.
You will save 20% when you buy this set of three.
*Frames are not included