Nikki Kennedy | Founder of Taputapu Ltd.
At Taputapu, we know are lucky to have a dedicated and talented Kāhui Hāpai (team members) who breathe life into our creative pursuits! In an effort to give you insight into our world and to get to know who we are, we have asked our Kāhui Hāpai a few interesting questions!
Introducing Nikki Kennedy (Ngāti Porou, Te Whakatōhea, Te Aitanga a Mahaki)
- What’s your nickname if any? Niksta
- Iwi? Ngāti Porou, Te Whakatōhea, Te Aitanga a Mahaki
- Where were you raised? Gizzy
- What’s your fave soul food? Hangi, creamed pāua and raw fish (together on the one plate)
- What’s your number one self-care thing to do? Fresh air at the beach
- If you could choose anyone in the world, who would you have dinner with (dead or alive)? Apirana Ngata
- Three adjectives that sum you up: Creative, genuine, constant
- Hands down your fave series on Netflix/Disney/Neon: Game of Thrones
Stay tuned for more insights into the vibrant personalities that make up our team here at Taputapu.
Ngā manaakitanga ki a tātou!