The Faces behind Taputapu
Rosa Flood (Ngāti Kahungunu, Ngāi Tahu) | Graphic Designer
At Taputapu, we know are lucky to have a dedicated and talented Kāhui Hāpai (team members) who breathe life into our creative pursuits! In an effort to give you insight into our world and to get to know who we are, we have asked our Kāhui Hāpai a few interesting questions!
Introducing Rosa Flood (Ngāti Kahungunu, Ngāi Tahu)
- What’s your nickname if any? My family usually call me Rose
- Iwi? Ngāti Kahungunu ki Wairarapa, Ngāi Tahu
- Where were you raised? Raised in Ngāruawāhia and Kirikiriroa.
- What’s your fave soul food? I love Asian cuisine! My favourites are Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese foods.
- What’s your number one self-care thing to do? I love facials and getting massages.
- If you could choose anyone in the world, who would you have dinner with (dead or alive)? Oooo, I don't know!
- Three adjectives that sum you up: Creative, determined and easy-going.
- Hands down your fave series on Netflix/Disney/Neon: All-time favourite is probably Stranger Things on Netflix. I was 14 when the first season was released! hahaha.
Stay tuned for more insights into the vibrant personalities that make up our team here at Taputapu.
Ngā manaakitanga ki a tātou!